To assist Accountant in accounts and treasury matters in church and other related entities.
Direct report to: Accountant
1. Supervision role on DUMC accounts/ partly other companies
• Making sure the payments are in time thus ensuring smooth running of the operation of the church, CES ministries and buidling managements.
• Assist in ad-hoc or emergency case related to accounts
• Assist in trouble shooting outstanding bills and follow up on most miscellaneous cases related to finance.
• Assist in making sure directors signatories for payments as well as for audit reports and secretary related documents.
• Oversee petty cash disbursements, advances & ensure they are properly accounted for.
2. Financial Reporting and Budgeting
• Involved in the preparation of final accounts at every financial year end to be submitted for auditing and making sure the information is according to the requirement of accounting standards and company accounting policy.
• Assist the Accountant in compiling draft budgets during budgeting period.
• Involved in making sure the actual performance and spending of various departments are in line with budget or forecast.
• Handling exchange of foreign currencies for office usage in general.
3. Prepare Financial Report
• Prepare monthly zone report for DUMC
• Prepare offering chart.
• Consolidation of accounts for DUMC, CES & DC.
4. Administration support related to finance as well as general
• Admin support for AGW and other fund raising related event.
• Assist the admins at most in house conferences and seminars.
• Admin support for office front desk and info counter
5. Offering and Collections
• Liasing with members and various project treasurers in terms of collections/ offerings
• Part of the offering counting team
• Making sure cash/ cheque collections and offerings are banked in and accounted for.
• liaising with members in terms of receipts related enquiries.
6. Assist in process development
• Assist the Accountant in any implementation related to finance process development.