You are to coordinate relief operations, plan intervention and long-term development and restoration work with the team. We seek to bring a long-lasting impact to every individual that God sent to our path.
Directly reporting to: Coordinator of Street Ministry, Jerry Teo.
- Manage and oversee the operations of the KLUF (KL Urban Fellowship) centre.
- Take inventory of supplies and resources.
- Attend to welfare seeker’s basic personal needs and wellbeing with the available resources in the centre.
- Coordinate meal preparation with caterer and volunteers.
- Basic building maintenance and the well-keeping of facilities and equipment.
- Manage and oversee the group of helpers. Work with the head of the ministry on work delegation and personal development of the helper.
- Lead and participate in the monthly devotional sharing.
- Attend Saturday’s Celebration duties as assigned.
- Participate in Sunday’s Food Sharing program in PJ Old Town.