HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
This position is responsible for all facets of Human Resources (HR), including employee relations, performance development, learning and development, compensation and benefits; with compliance to Provincial and Federal Laws.
Directly reporting to: Chief Operating Officer
- Implement and monitor overall HR Strategy and ensure alignment with DUMC Vision and Mission.
- Review HR policies and procedures to align with current market trends and DUMC’s philosophy for ministry.
- Support and implement overall HR plans and monitor for effectiveness.
- Identify good practices and integrate them into DUMC’s HR strategy and plans.
- Manage overall Human Resource functions to ensure compliance to DUMC and regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate and support overall design and delivery of HR programmes to attract, retain and develop the staff of DUMC, including:
- Talent Acquisition
- Identify and source talent to enable DUMC to achieve its vision and mission.
- Develop candidate branding strategy that communicates the values of DUMC.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Support the development of overall compensation and benefits philosophy that commensurate with DUMC’s approach to ministry.
- Align and ensure consistency in the implementation of the compensation and benefits.
- Performance Development
- Review and monitor implementation of effective performance development initiatives.
- Review overall objectives to ensure alignment with DUMC’s goals.
- Employee Engagement
- Develop, implement and monitor effective employee engagement programmes that build a healthy church office environment (corporate culture).
- Identify and address employee relation issues that is aligned to the local employment conditions.
- Learning and Development
- Conduct learning needs analysis and identify competency gaps required for development.
- Identify and facilitate core learning programmes that seek to build the core competencies.
- Support the Senior Pastor and SPO in other related initiatives assigned, including:
- Organization development
- Succession Planning
- Specialised Development Programmes