Manage DUMC's web presence to ensure websites are functional, user-friendly, visually pleasing, and up-to-date, as well as collaborating with managers, designers, writers, other departments and individuals.
Directly reporting to: Communications Manager
- Determine DUMC’s website needs and requirements, and coordinate with the relevant parties on ensuring that the necessary are met.
- Build and test aesthetic, functional, and user-friendly websites.
- Implement and ensure website security and data protection.
- Maintain, update, and optimise servers, as well as monitor and analyse site performance.
- Update website content, attend to user comments and complaints, and facilitate customer service.
- Create digital strategies, plan digital content, and, implement and manage plans.
- Coordinate, manage and write copy for social media posting, blog and web posts.
- Coordinate and train volunteers in the web field.